Sunday, October 19, 2008

Gotta love my Pup!

I figure that until I have kids of my own, Arrtoo is pretty much going to be treated like one. I'm always taking pictures of him! Since my old Roommate, Jacqueline, has moved out I've been letting Arrtoo in the house now. (Jackie is the daughter of my land lady and she also was never to fond of Arrtoo... or any animals in general really...) So I'll have him in the house while I'm cooking or cleaning and I'll talk to him as though he understands me. Its kinda funny when I realize what I'm doing... (I think he kinda does understand me as a matter of fact!)
This is Dave and Arrtoo. Dave is really the only Boyfreind I've had that loves Dogs as much as I do! (The past two boyfriends not only didn't like dogs, but they really didn't like Arrtoo, which of course was a huge problem for me.)
I plan on having about 5 dogs someday. I joke with Dave about how I want enough dogs to have my own sled team!

No comments: