Monday, December 22, 2008

CrAzY hAiR!!

DON'T WORRY!!! It's just a wig. haha. Yes, but wouldn't it scare all of you if I DID have hair like this???
I've always had the incredible urge to do something strange with my hair. I'm never quite happy with it and I love to experiment. This Blog was inspired by my Sister-in-Law, the other Megan Siana. At my 22nd Birthday get together she made a comment on how "normal" my hair looked for once. I thought that was pretty funny and too true! Above is how it looked when she said that. Below are pictures of my abnormal hair over the past couple of years.
Red! This is the most recent crazy hair-do. I really loved my read hair though, even if it was a bit much...
This is the shortest I've ever cut it (above and below). The above picture demonstrates how I use to tease it in the back to achieve the volume and spikiness in the back. Don't mind the face I'm making below... I rather hate smiling in pictures, so this is the best I could give you.

And, of course, the brief purple streaks in my hair! I really loved the purple, but it got to expensive to keep up with since it would all wash out every 3 weeks. Oh well.
So have I grown out of the crazy hair days? Probably not. I'd really like some Purple back in it. The saving grace is that I don't have the money to do these things, so for now you all have plain old Megan back...

1 comment:

Megan said...

That's funny that you went down memory lane of hair! :)
I remember you once telling me you had mouse brown hair. I thought that was a funny adjective. Since those mouse brown days, you've had some fun. :)