skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Art I guess...
Above is a painting I did on a canvas board of the "Catch-22" book cover. I painted this for my ex-boyfriend, Dylan, a few years back.
This is a painting I did of the Eiffel tower in France for my old roommate, Jackie, since she was leaving us to go live in France for a while. I left a large board for all of her friends to sign and to wish her luck. Then her jerk, best friend wrote on top of my painting... That was pretty rude if you ask me. Anyways, the painting wasn't meant to be anything fantastic, I don't possess that much skill, but it still came out nice and I was please with how the sky and stars came out.
This is a painting I did for my Mom for her birthday this year. Its a collage of the Twilight book series, book covers. She really enjoyed reading the series and I had no money to buy her a gift so I figured this painting might be kind of fun to do. My Mom loved it. I was pretty happy with how it turned out, especially the ribbon and the apple.
I don't claim to be an artist at all. I feel like these were some of my "creative" moments and I was pretty pleased with how they turned out so I thought I'd share.
1 comment:
Very Cool Megan . . . thank you for sharing!!!!
Post a Comment