Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Easter Sunday

Happy Easter!
Easter of 2008 we spent at Kevin's BEAUTIFUL home in Rancho. The weather was perfect and we spent the majority of the get together in their very green back yard. Kevin and Megan hosted a great Easter get-together; The food was delicious, the egg hunt was exciting, the company was good and we all had a great time. I love holidays because its really the only opportunity I get to see some of the Siana family, such as my Aunt Torrie (pictured above) and my Grandma.
It was truly a treat to watch my little niece Madilyn (above) hunt for eggs, she's only going to be 2 years old in April and she's already got quite the personality! She's such a Daddy's girl too and its adorable. I took LOTS of pictures of her hunting eggs and stuffing chocolate in her mouth. at one point she was drooling chocolate-saliva all over the place and let me tell you that little girl can make ANYTHING cute!
Grandpa took a nap on Kevin and Megan's couch in the middle of the day, that must be where I get the habit from, hehe. I love that Grandpa always wears Hawaiian shirts!

No comments: