Friday, April 25, 2008

In Doggie Years...

Arr-TWO!!!
I don't know how old he is in doggie-years, but on April 12th my puppy-dog turned Two years old! (in people years.) They grow up so fast!!!

I got Arrtoo on June 12th, 2006, when he was 8 weeks old. Above is a picture of him wrapped up in the pillow case I took with me to keep him warm and comfortable on the ride home. He was the sweetest little youngster. below is a picture of Arrtoo and I when he was about 3 months old. It was taken on the porch of my apartment I lived in briefly in the summer of 2006.

Above is a picture of Arrtoo when he was about 9 months old. This was taken at the botanical gardens at UCR... (and in case you've never been to the gardens at UCR, let me tell you, there is nothing botanical about them.) My pup is such a good looking Dog!
This is a recent picture of my 2-year-old joy! He also happens to be a pain in my butt! As you can see from the picture above, one of Arrtoo's favorite things to do is to tear up his bed. He absolutely loves the stuffing inside! He'll tear open his bed and crawl right inside of it! This picture was taken after a failed attempt at punishing him for yet again ruining his bed. I just couldn't be so harsh with a pup this charming.
For his Birthday Arrtoo got Raw-Hide chews, and new collar tag, and lots of love!

No comments: