Friday, April 25, 2008

A walk in the park

On sunday April 20th, Dave, Arrtoo and I went to Fairmont Park in Riverside for a walk. This park is an awesome park! it has little lakes, a fishing dock, play equipment, and a rose garden! While we were around the water Arrtoo was so nervous! I think he though I was gonna throw him in! Arrtoo's worst fears are bathes and the hose. (the next dog I get better be a water loving dog haha.)


While walking around we found a bike path that leads away from the park, so we decided to explore. The path was surrounded by beautiful, tropical looking foliage. So we left the path and adventured a little bit. we found a natural stream, a beautiful small forest, and we even found a bum camp! Luckily for us no one was there. In the end we found the path again and found out that it connects to the bike paths behind my housing complex. It was a very adventurous day!

No comments: