Friday, April 25, 2008

SPRINGBREAK!!!

Spring Break 2008

On the Monday, 4/14, My best friend Caitlin and I went to Disneyland! I absolutely LOVE Disneyland. I feel like a part of my soul permanently resides at Disneyland and I somehow feel complete again just from being there. (Its probably just the comforting feeling of being a kid again.) I'm pictured above with Miss Alice and below with The Mad Hatter. I feel bad for these poor characters because I practically chased them down the park and pounced on them for a quick picture.

On Tuesday and Wednesday of my break I went up to visit with my Dad. He took me off roding in his jeep and gave my a tour of the fire damage in '07. It was nice spending time with my Dad and being in the house I spent so much of my childhood in. The picture above is actually not from this break, but I borrowed it for such the occasion since sadly I had forgotten to take my camera with me when I went up to visit.
Other than Disneyland and visiting with Daddy, I worked a lot during my Spring break. For the weekend we decided to have a dress up day, so we all dressed up like Nerds. Wardobes included: suspenders, glasses, high wasted/high water pants, neck ties, pocket protectors, pens, and various other nerdy apparel. It was a rather fun day and the customers seemed to get a kick out of our outfits too! (above pictured left to right: Stephan, Lisa, Me, Lisa-Marie, and Russell.)

No comments: